WELCOME

Welcome to Adele's World..Happy Reading muach :*

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dear my teacher

erghm! *cough*
ctik! *spotlights shine on me*

hai adelism.. long time no blogging ^^
uhm, last monday my teacher ordered me, i mean whole students in my beloved class 8A [Reaction] to make a blog. and i've already have one! actually 2. no, i mean 3. ups, probably 4. yeah 4 blogs. with 3 different e-mail.
and i'd like to show him my third blog, which is THIS BLOG!
yeah the "Lompat Lompat Lompat" blog. yes! @ adelf-aderi.blogspot.com
and here i go..
this post is dedicated to my IT teacher~ Mr.Suprapto and all the member of REACTION
to Mr.Soeprapto, i'm sorry sir, if you read my previous post and you feel that i did something wrong or HORRIBLE. i really didn't mean to. and please positive thinking. this blog is only for fun. not a serious stuff.
and for my friends also read this blog, i'm very grateful and honered. hope you guys like it.
i'm sorry for any mistakes and hope Allah bless you all
bye bye

1 comment:

silakan komennya, tapi no bashing ya :)

Me :)

My photo
annyeong.. chonon Aderu imnida. wanna know more about me? just send me a message ^^ spasiba